TAG TIME! I was tagged by the lovely asymmetricconstellations. Thank you so much <3
Always post the rules!
- Answer the questions!
- Ask five new questions
- Tag five new blogs
- Message said blogs and let them know you’ve tagged them
- Which is your all-time favourite book?
I have a hard time picking favourites, because it changes from day to day and also because there are a lot of books I love for different reasons which makes it impossible for me to choose an all-time favourite. Anyway, that being said, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is definitely one of my current favourites.
- Do you ever read while reading a book?
Yes. Or I try to at least. Holding the book open with one hand while eating with the other, trying not to get any crumbs or smudges on the pages… It’s always a bit of a hassle
- Do you use a bookmark/fold the pages or memorise the page number?
I usually use whatever is close as a bookmark. That can be anything from a receipt to an actual bookmark. When there is nothing resembling a bookmark in my immediate surroundings, I just remember the page number. I’ll never fold the pages. I just can’t.
- Is there a book edition you are particularly fond of?
Not really. There are a lot of beautiful book editions out there that I’d love to own though.
- What is the average number of books you buy when you enter a bookshop?
About two. I’d love to say it’s because I have quite a bit of self control, but actually it’s just because my bank account isn’t really able to support my book buying addiction.
1. What book you love is underrated in your opinion?
2. What upcoming book release are you excited for?
3. What fictional creature would you like to own as a pet?
4. Do you often lend your books out?
5. What book would you recommend to someone who is in a reading slump?
I am hereby tagging owlandbook, booksandsugarquills, recreationalbookuse, bookwardeverlasting and turningpagebooks.
Have a lovely day! xxx